Friday, June 19, 2009

it's raining it's pouring

tomato
pepper

collards and radishes

June has been a rainy month here in New York. I can't remember the last time the sun came out. All of this water has really made my garden shoot up. Check out the collards. I even have a mini pepper and my first cherry tomato starting to develop.


I hadn't been to the garden in over a week since I injured my knee. I was afraid to see how many weeds had popped up. Luckily, things don't look to bad. I am looking forward to my full leg recovery so I spend more time with the plants.

3 comments:

  1. Sam your garden looks great. I hear you about the rain. It's nice for the plants but I think mine need more sunshine. The slugs are out in full force. Now we need the sun to make our plants grow bigger. I hope your knee gets better quickly so you can tend to your garden. Maybe Nob will come back and help you weed soon.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..not many weeds at all..thats good! maybe the little elfs are helping.
    A pepper! cool
    and a small tomatoe..neat
    the greens are getting sooo big..and the radishes..
    fun to see it all growing..
    see u soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the old man is snoring....radishes are one of my favorite things to grow along with beets. So very easy and so very yummy.

    ReplyDelete